Thursday, March 14, 2019

BLAkron Community Provides Local Sports Talk

Bro. Hiram Akeem and Ali L. Gill of Summit Lake Community Center & Sports Analyst


Over the weekend I came up with an idea for covering national sports news as received and perceived from our very own city (BLAkron Ohio). When I heard the news that The Cleveland Browns were signing all pro/super star wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. to a four year contract, I thought now is the best time to put my thoughts into action.

Robert Deck
I only thought of two people that I personally feel that when it comes to sports knowledge and national news Ali L. Gill (recreational supervisor of the Summit Lake Community Center) and (one of the original Akron Floor Masters) Robert Deck are the cream of the crop. When I put the call in, both of them kicked in and made themselves available. At this time I would like to thank Robert for sending me all the news and updates regarding the NFL free agency. I also wanna thank brotha Ali for allowing us to stop by and get a quick interview in, 
Ali L. Gill
regarding national sports news and current events.


Below you'll find our first interview that we are calling The Reporter Newspaper Sports. During the interview you'll see one of the before mentioned brothas (Ali or Robert) talking about The Cleveland Browns, Indians and Cavs along with what's happening with our  local sports scene here in BLAkron Ohio. Please check out brotha Ali as he get us caught up with the latest in sports news. Until next time, have some fun and get something done.

-Hiram Akeem

Check out this quick video