Friday, January 13, 2023

Introducing Suniyah El

Recently, we have had the pleasure of adding two new people to the platform in an effort to add some new perspectives and vibes. Remember, our mission is to paint positive images of our people & communities everyday. With that being said I would like to introduce the lovely, intelligent and motivated Suniyah El in her own words...

I've been molested, bullied, motherless, angry, suicidal, diagnosed with depressed, broken, constantly told I couldn’t do something, and according to a viral post because I’m single over 35 with 2 children I’m leftovers but Because of my pain, I found my Purpose.

My name is Suniyah El and I GAF about Mental Health.

I’m a personal trainer, fitness influencer, and mental health advocate. I help melanin sistas heal and build their mental health through exercise. 

Being active releases chemicals in your brain (dopamine) that makes you feel good. It boosts your confidence and helps with concentration and sleep.

My Purpose is to motivate, push and inspire my sistas to become active, release the DOPE-AMINE in their brains so they can get to a place of less stress and mental fatigue, more focus, sleep and motivation, happiness with themselves and their bodies, feeling less angry and frustrated, having fun and all around confidence. 

Exercise and therapy saved my life and if I can help one sista on her healing journey I’ve achieved my purpose

Build your mental health by feeling good about yourself! 

Check out these dope videos