Sunday, January 13, 2019

Aleasha Wilson Has A Sweet Tooth & Sweet Personality

Aleasha Wilson aka The Candy Apple lady

Last year I noticed that I had the privilege to interview some of BLAkron's up and coming business owners. The great thing about those interviews is they were dominated by that divine feminine energy. That's right, most of them were with African American women. With that being said it seems like 2019 will be no different.

A few days ago I met Aleasha Wilson aka "The Candy Apple Lady" who owns and operates her own business called Compassionate Catering Kandy LLc. Her company (as you would image) specializes in personally produce candy and chocolate goody's One of the dope things about her business is she caters events such as weddings and anything else imaginable.
.
Aleasha's grind and hustle is only secondary to her out going infectus personality. During our interview she did such a good job promoting her treats and personality it made me wish that I had that energy around me everyday. If you would like to check her out and support her business you can give her a call at (330) 777-9412. Don't forget to check out my interview with her just below this article/post. Until next time, have some fun and get something done.

-Hiram Akeem.

Check out this quick video