Tuesday, October 2, 2018

No More Pork Add More Fruit For A Better Life

Billy Fit The Fitness Guru
Hanging out with Billy Fit is always an interesting "event". Many times I get so bundled down with putting in this work that I sometimes forget who am really dealing with. When it comes to Billy Fit, we're so busy doing his vlog titled Exploring Akron that I forget that he's The  Fitness Guru of BLAkron Ohio. 

With that being said I wanted to talk to him about a few health tips regarding the black community. We talked about eating pork and it's effect on our bodies. We also talked about adding more fruit to our daily eating habits. Like I always say, it's a great thing to see someone doing what they specialize in. Until next time, have some fun and get something done.

-Hiram Akeem 


Check out this quick video