Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Matters Of The Heart (Dealing With A Break Up)

Laura Hausman

Every now and then I come across a dope post on social media. One particular day I noticed a firey yet lovely lady dropping some knowledge about Jesus "The Christ". Now I know what some people that really know me are thinking. They're thinking why is he interested in someone dropping knowledge from a Christian perspective? 

The answer is simple the person who was dropping the knowledge was someone that I do business with and I didn't realize that she had that gift. What gift am I'm talking about? The gift of explaining God's word the way a common person can relate to it. Which is why we're doing a weekly vlog with her (Laura Hausman) exclusively for Facebook. Until next time, have some fun and get something done.

-Hiram Akeem