Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Is It Possible To Have More Than One Religion

Big Ra 



It's just some people that you vibe with better than others. My brotha Big Ra which is one half of the Conscious Village Podcast or Con Vill Radio Show is one of those people. Recently I decided to do a series of articles and videos covering some of BLAkron's so-called conscious individuals.

When I'm talking about the so-called conscious people I'm simply talking about the people that are in the know as it pertains to our struggle and plight as "black" people here in North America. My brotha Ra is clearly one of those people who are always "woke".

During the month of October, we will be serving up some of BLAkron Ohio's deep thinkers. With that being said please check out the quick video posted at the bottom of this post. Until next time, have some fun and get something done.

-Hiram Akeem

Check out this quick video