Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Why Should We Educate The Black Community

Freeze Hiram & Frank

As we continue to honor some of BLAkron Ohio's deep thinkers or what I like to call "Consciously Awake" I find myself hanging out on the 7th floor.
That's right, 7th Floor Clothing Company is owned and operated by two of Akron's most conscious minds and that's my brotha's Freeze and Frank.

These two brothas are always putting positive thoughts and concepts into their brains. As a result, any time that I get the chance to chop it up with the brothas I always leave feeling like I just left a study group "lol". One of the great things about the brothas and their brand is the constant reinforcement of positivity.

With that being said, recently I recorded one of those conversations in honor of our month-long series called BLAkron Ohio's Deep Thinkers (Stay Woke). Don't forget to check them out and support them by clicking this link 7th Floor Clothing.com. Until next time, have some fun and get something done.

-Hiram Akeem 

Check out this quick video