Sunday, September 9, 2018

Mic Chek Entertainment Is In The Building

Mic Chek Entertainment

Recently the brothas from Mic Chek Entertainment stopped by the green room to be featured on our big show that we're doing for our youtube channel called The AkronhipHop.com Show. I was out and about and ran into my brotha Kevin Barnett and he charged me with not reppin for the DJ's in the city. I was like "you're absolutely right". So I asked him to stop by so we can change all of that. 

During the taping of the show, we talked about Hip Hop as a culture, the state of DJing and of course we dropped some knowledge about our struggle (as a people) here in the wilderness of N. American. The conversation was dope as Kevin brought the CEO of Mic Chek Entertainment Anthony Roper and DJ/Mc Random X aka DJ Vince to chop it up with us. Until next time, have some fun and get something done.

-Hiram Akeem