Friday, February 10, 2023

Unifying Akron With Councilwoman At Large


One of the "doppest" things that I like about working in the so called"new media"space, is the different types of people that I get to meet. What's even more "dopper" is when we get city officials stops by our offices to talk directly to our African American community via our platform. I love interacting with our guests knowing that I can be my true "black"self.

What's more important than almost anything else is that we get to paint positive images of our people/community everyday without having to go outside of who we really are as African Americans. Our unique culture here in America, defines us whether good or bad. So with that being said we will continue to allow city officials, concerned ministers/pastors, and other concerned people that truly cares about our community to stop by. Until the next time, have some fun and get something done.

-Hiram Akeem