Saturday, June 25, 2022

Akron Rapper Big Jaz's Top 5 Rappers of all time


 

One of the many questions that I get regarding this website..."is where's all the rap at?" I always find myself explaining to people that this is Akronhiphop.com and not Akronrap.com. Yes, we promote rap music as it pertains to our beloved city but Hip-Hop is more than just rap music. Hip-Hop is a culture that's comprised of different elements and rap music is but just one. But I have to admit, I am guilty of sometimes dropping the ball when it comes to educating the community about the many different "Akron" rappers and their music. With that being said today we put the spotlight on the veteran MC, Big Jaz. Representing that real Akron rap music Big Jaz has been putting it down for years/e-ons here in BLAkron Ohio. Check out the videos posted below to see what he's all about. Until next time, have some fun and get something done.