Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Holding It Down with Smoove Carson


Smoove

This year we decided to expand our media efforts here in Akron Ohio by kicking off our 2021 Talent Search. Our Talent Search will span across the entire year. With that being said I have the pleasure to work with one of my favorite people in the world and that's "My Main Man" Smoove. 

My brotha Smoove started in the media business before the digital divide. Meaning, there were no social media via the internet which simply means that Smoove got his start "the old fashion way (Television)!

Now Smoove rejoins the Mecca Media family as the official voice to the all-new podcast that we're calling The Mecca Media Morning Show (Podcast Edition). In closing, I'm very excited for him and appreciate him for working with us again. Please check out his first podcast posted below. Until next time have some fun and get something done.


-Hiram Akeem

Check out this quick video