Friday, August 30, 2019

Empowering The People One Event At A Time

The Builders

I just love when I get the chance to sit and vibe with the most proactive crew in the city. For those that "really" rock with me knows that when it comes to "black" liberation, education and empowerment knows that I'm most comfortable and happy when talking about these subjects.

The crew that I'm referring to is no other than the conscious collective known as The Builders. The Builders is a group of concerned citizens that focus on black liberation and education. They choose to use constructive events to push their righteous rhetoric and movement.

Their next event will be held at the Jamaican restaurant (Pots & Pans) located in downtown BLAkron Ohio at 325 South Main Street Akron, Ohio 44308. It will take place on September 15th from 5pm-8pm. The topic of the day is simply "bridging the gap between the continental African and the African American. Check out my vibe session with The Builders in the video posted below for more information. Until next time, have some fun and get something done.

-Hiram Akeem


Check out this quick video