Sunday, September 9, 2018

"I Love This Sh#t" says Yvette Harris

Yvette Harris

When talking to The Copley Road Community Center's Yvette Harris I always feel like I'm talking to one of the most real people you can deal with. Professional and very busy, I can't believe she has agreed to work with us in the media business. My first question for her was...are you sure you can make the time to work with us? She simply turned around with the biggest smile and said "boy I love this sh#t!!!!!

Now you can get a weekly word of empowerment via our youtube channel from her called The Women's Empowerment Show. Also, she's my co-host on our radio show simply called AkronHipHip.com on 96.9 which airs on Community Voice/Radio Free Akron 96.9 FM. You can also hear her voice during the course of the day as she provides promotion drops and hosts another radio show/segment called Soul Sessions. Check out her vlog posted above. Until next time, have some fun and get something done.

-Hiram Akeem