Sunday, January 26, 2020

BLAkron Ohio (Akron) Reflect On Kobe Bryant




The question will be… where were you, when you got the news about Kobe Bryant’s untimely demiseMyself, I had just woken up and decided to call my brother. It was then that I found out about the crash that claimed one of basketball's greatest players.

At first, I thought that it was fake news. We were only “tracking” or noticed one media outlet that was reporting this story  (which what we thought was foolishness) and that was TMZ. Of course, this news fell on a Sunday, and I thought well if it was “fake news” we didn’t have to worry about it. But as the day went on,  I started to see more and more outlets reporting. It was then that I decided to go to the office (on a Sunday) and do my due diligence regarding the current event that was Kobe Bryant and his “now” daughter’s untimely demise.

Big shout out to my podcast partner Ebony the Goddess for understanding the importance of this story and agreeing to do the podcast on a Sunday. Her due diligence regarding this story was off the hook. With that being said please check out the podcast posted below. Until next time, have some fun and get something done.


-Hiram Akeem

Check out this quick video