Friday, October 12, 2018

Doctors Can Be Rebels....Bro. Cory Jones

Bro. Hiram Akeem &
The Rebel Doc."Cory Jones"




Keeping up with my month-long tour of showcasing some of Akron's deep thinkers or what I like to call Akron's Conscious Community, I find my self-vibing with The Rebel Doctor Doom aka Brotha Cory Jones.

For those that don't know The Rebel Doc, is one of my closes brothas. Also, he's probably the most steadfast brothers when it comes to reading and studying the bible. His belief in God the father, the son and the holy spirit is comparable to just about any so-called pastor.

The only thing that I think could compare to his belief in "Christianity" is his thirst for Pan-Africanism, our struggle and our ultimate success here in the wilderness of N. America. With that being said his "ensemble" of obtained knowledge is second to none (even though some of it I find very funny). Until next time, have some fun and get something done.

-Hiram Akeem


Check out this quick video