Monday, June 7, 2021

The "All New" HiramGlyphics Podcast (Ep #1)


 

As one of the "main" people around our office and or operation, sometimes I can get very busy. Many of my associates and family often tell me to "make sure that you have enough time for yourself". One of the main things that I hear is "when are we going to see you or see more of you on the platform?" Like I said before I get so busy at times with clients and our team's different shows & podcasts, that I just simply forget to do me.

As a result, of recent efforts from a Facebook hater or two, we decided to give more efforts via our Youtube Channel. Historically, we focus our efforts via Facebook due to Facebook's local algorithm. Now we're officially starting our Youtube campaign with exclusive programming starting with my show/podcast titled The HiramGlyphics Podcast. With that being said please check out our first episode posted below this article. Until next time, have some fun and get something done.

-Hiram Akeem

Check out this quick video