Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Vibing with Business Owner LaQuata Williams

Business Owner LaQuata Williams

Earlier this year we went to celebrate the "office" grand opening for sista LaQuata Williams business. For those that don't know the name of her business is called White Glove Cleaning Solutions. As you may guess, she owns and manages her on residential and business cleaning company.


She told me that she decided to go into business for herself because she simply wanted to do for herself. I thought that was so dope to hear from such a young sista. She also told me that she wanted to be her own boss. I thought that was the perfect answer. Most people say that they just want to be "a" boss. Which to me is out of order. 

In my humble opinion, I feel as she does. A person has to be able to boss themselves before you can even afford to have a staff to boss around. In closing, it was a great thing that I was able to catch up with Ms. Williams. Hearing her professional perspectives on things is a breath of fresh air. Posted below you can check out our conversation/interview. Until next time, have some fun and get something done.

-Hiram Akeem


Check out this quick video