Saturday, March 27, 2021

Akron Queen Has Her Own Buttaz & Brand

 

DeAsia Earth

Here in BLAkron Ohio, I often find myself blown away by the entrepreneurial drive that our sistas have. Over the years I have met many small business owners that are on that independent path to get their piece of the so-called American pie. Recently, I've had the pleasure to meet yet another young lady by the unique name of DeAsia Earth. The "Dope" thing about my sista DeAsia Earth is she's not only on that path to financial freedom but she also is considered one of those poor righteous teachers. That's right, she study the lessons of the 5 Percent Nation Of Islam (Nations Of The Gods & Earths). 

One of the things that I've learned by studying in The Nation Of Islam was "black man do for self". It was through this teaching and understanding that many like myself became entrepreneurs. With that being said my sista has her own business & brand called Dope Azz Buttaz or DopeAzzButtaz.com. In short, she offers everything you may need from her very own handcrafted body butter, essential oils, urban wear, and even an adult toy collection which all can be purchased on her "dope" website DopeAzzButtaz.com. In the video posted below this article, you'll see DeAsia talking about some of what she and her brand has to offer. Until next time, have some fun and get something done.

-Bro. Hiram D. Akeem 

Check out this quick video